Personal Loans are (unsecured), for members who want to apply for more than their current credit union savings.
Minimum application £500.
Use our handy loan calculator shown to adjust loan and repayment amounts to understand what impact this has on the repayment terms. If you’re interested in borrowing you simply speak to our team directly on Nivo.
- You must be a member of the NHS Credit Union.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- Free Life Insurance cover for your Personal Loan up to the age of 79. The Loan Protection cover allows us to make a claim upon your death or permanent disability and clear your outstanding loan balance. T&C’s apply.
- We do not charge a Loan arrangement fee or an early settlement fee.
- The minimum Unsecured Loan available is £500 and the maximum is £25,000.
- Unsecured Loan terms are between 6 and 84 months.
As a member of the credit union your borrowing is protected by our Loan Protection and Life Savings insurances.
Life Insurance Benefits: In the event of the death of a life insured while this policy is in force, life insurance benefits up to the insured loan balance are payable.
Life Insurance Benefits: In the event of the death of a life insured while this policy is in force life insurance benefits up to the insured balance are payable.
Find out more here