- You must be a member of the NHS Credit Union.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- To qualify for a Secured Loan the balance in your Member Account (Share 1) must be equal to or greater than the amount of the loan you will be applying for.
- Free Life Insurance cover for your Personal Loan up to the age of 79. The Loan Protection cover allows us to make a claim upon your death or permanent disability and clear your outstanding loan balance. T&C’s apply.
- We do not charge a Loan arrangement fee or an early settlement fee.
- The minimum Secured Loan available is £1 and the maximum is £25,000.
Secured Loan terms are 1 month to 10 years.
As a member of the credit union your borrowing is protected by our Loan Protection and Life Savings insurances.
Life Insurance Benefits: In the event of the death of a life insured while this policy is in force, life insurance benefits up to the insured loan balance are payable.
Life Insurance Benefits: In the event of the death of a life insured while this policy is in force life insurance benefits up to the insured balance are payable.
Find out more here