Debt Consolidation Loans offer members the chance to put their finances back on track, combining all their debts into one easy monthly payment. We work with members to reduce debt and interest charges. All members who complete the terms on their application, receive 1% rebate on the total interest they have paid. It’s our way of acknowledging members success in taking back control of their finances.
- You must be a member of the NHS Credit Union.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- Free Life Insurance Cover for your Personal Loan up to the age of 79. The Loan Protection cover allows us to make a claim upon your death or permanent disability and clear your outstanding loan balance. T&C’s apply.
- We do not charge a Loan arrangement fee or an early settlement fee.
- The minimum Debt Consolidation Loan available is £500 and the maximum is £25,000.
- Debt Consolidation Loan terms are 6 to 60 months.
- The Debt Consolidation Loan interest rate is fixed at 19.6%.
As a member of the credit union your borrowing is protected by our Loan Protection and Life Savings insurances.
Life Insurance Benefits: In the event of the death of a life insured while this policy is in force, life insurance benefits up to the insured loan balance are payable.
Life Insurance Benefits: In the event of the death of a life insured while this policy is in force life insurance benefits up to the insured balance are payable.
Find out more here