Our Budget Booster Account is a credit facility that offers members the flexibility to access funds when they need them, along with the certainty of fixed monthly repayments.
See the table shown which outlines the various loan amounts and monthly payment options. All loans are set over a fixed 24 month period, to enquire about a Budget Booster loan speak to the team on Nivo.
All Budget Booster loans have an interest rate of 18% (19.6% APR)
- You must be a member of the NHS Credit Union.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- Free Life Insurance Cover for your Personal Loan up to the age of 79. The Loan Protection Cover allows us to make a claim upon your death or permanent disability and clear your outstanding loan balance. T&C’s apply.
- We do not charge a Loan arrangement fee or an early settlement fee.
- The Budget Booster Loan is available for specific amounts: £500, £1,000, £1,500 and £2,000.
Benefits of the Budget Booster
- Short-Term Help
The Budget Booster is designed for short-term borrowing needs and for temporary financial shortfalls or to use in emergencies.
- Borrow Wisely
Consider accessing funds periodically and take out money only when you really need it, not the whole amount at once.
- Flexible Access
Optimal use involves accessing a portion of the credit limit. Get funds when you need them, not all at once. It’s like a safety net for your money and this will help with financial stability.
- Talk About Long-Term Needs
While the Budget Booster is primarily designed for short-term needs, Members have the option to discuss long-term borrowing requirements with us if you need money for a longer time. Speak with a member of the team and we can discuss options together.
- Repay and Stay Ready
Pay back what you borrowed quicker keeps your safety net full and ready for the next time you need it, enhancing your financial resilience.
As a member of the credit union your borrowing is protected by our Loan Protection and Life Savings insurances.
Life Insurance Benefits: In the event of the death of a life insured while this policy is in force, life insurance benefits up to the insured loan balance are payable.
Life Insurance Benefits: In the event of the death of a life insured while this policy is in force life insurance benefits up to the insured balance are payable.
Find out more here